Services We are Offering
We are on the panel of all major insurance companies for carrying out insurance surveys and hold government licenses in all the Loss Adjusting disciplines available in Pakistan, such as:
- Engineering surveys including project construction, erection and machinery breakdown eg. textile machinery, cement, fertilizer and chemical plants, oil & gas processing equipment, etc.
- Property damage by fire & allied perils eg. riot & strike, earthquakes, explosions, etc.
- Covers provided by bankers blanket policies and covers for financial institutions & banks, including fidelity guarantees, financial frauds, etc.
- Marine surveys including loading & unloading supervision at port/final destinations for industrial plants, industrial machinery, manufactured goods, etc. We are also the nominated loss adjusters for various ports and terminals in and around Karachi.
- Motor Accidents for private and commercial vehicles on special requests
*All services in accordance with Insurance Ordinance 2000 & Insurance Rules 2002
SAPL has been in the Pre Insurance Risk Engineering Survey Business for decades and has a proven track record with numerous assignments carried out locally and also overseas in Bangladesh, China and Vietnam. Our customers include most of the Major Insurance Companies, International Reinsurers, Insurance Brokers and other Financial Institutions.
We are trusted by our customers to deliver quality, accurate and on time work. We work closely with our customers throughout the Risk Inspection exercise to ensure transparency and present justifiable Technical Assessments including Estimated Maximum Loss and Probable Maximum Loss estimations.
Our Risk Engineers study in detail the property and insurable assets including Plant and Machinery, Utility Services, Process Technology, Site Layout, Buildings and Structures, Fire Prevention and Protection Systems, Housekeeping Practices, Security Arrangements and the Management Structure. After carrying out a detailed inspection and analysis, our findings are presented in the form of a report including suggestions for loss mitigation and prevention measures.
SAPL is the leading provider of Valuation Services in Pakistan since 1996. Over the last 25 years we have amassed vast experience in a diverse set of industries including Oil & Gas, Thermal and Hydel Power, Fertilizer, Cement, Sugar, Hospitality, Civil Structures etc. We follow the standards set by the International Valuation Standards Council recognized by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors of U.K. Having been continuously placed on all panels of the Pakistan Banks Association since its inception, we are allowed to conduct valuations of an unlimited amount. We are also licensed and approved by the Security and Exchange Commission & Leasing Association of Pakistan as Professional Valuers.
Our competence in the field of Asset Valuations is well established and we have placed ourselves as the most preferred valuation organization of Pakistan especially on Large and Complex Valuation Assignments such as LNG Terminals, Refineries, Renewable and Conventional Power Generation.